Thursday, July 10, 2008

In The Words Of Worldman: Tickled

Since I have began my blog, there have been a couple of people who have actively followed me and left me comments and encouragement: Peter (Worldman) and Anji. (They are both on the list of Things You Should Click On, which I just figured out how to add.)

I would like to apologize to them, because I am not as good at being active like they are. Every time I recieve a comment from them, I feel like I have recieved a prize, because I know that I leave very few comments. I want them to know that even though I don't comment very often, I do enjoy reading their blogs very much. :)

In addition, I think they both deserve a giant thank-you, and especially Peter, who has been trying so hard to get more traffic to my blog. Peter has done me the great honor of awarding me the "Arte y Pico" award for blogs. I am tickled! Unfortunately, I don't think I know five people to award it to, so I'm going to have to put it on hold, but I will send it on. :)

I will update again soon, and I will be on the look-out for lovely blogs. :D

<3>


3 comments:

Voegtli said...

Thank you. This was lovely again. And don't worry, the time, where you will know 5 bloggers, will come.

Anji said...

Congratulations on you first blogging prize, I'm sure you'll have many more in the future!

et said...

Hey..

Reading u'r blog was a quite comfortable act; may be i found more of My blog out here. No complicated stuffs n all. Keep it simple! :)

n keep smiling

n thank worldman for putting u'r link on TOP of his blog ..