Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Euphemism for Drunk

,also known as:

" Little o. Is Probably One Of The Most Irrational People Ever, And Has Recently Become Even More Easily Pushed To Tears Or Irritability And Pretty Much Everyone Hates It Including Her Except No One Thinks Of That So She's Just Going To Keep On Eatting Way Too Much Ice Cream, Watching Sailor Moon, And Maybe Drawing Some Pictures. "

Two words: over emotional.

I don't know what has gotten into me lately. It seems like I'm either crying, yelling, or singing all the time. I've always been very sensitive, but lately it's just been completely out of hand, and I get inexplicably tired or sleepy for no reason.

I also have a slight sunburn.

I'm going to bed early so I can get up early and get some stuff done, like laundry or cleaning. Maybe it will make me feel like I've accomplished something and I'll feel better.

Today I didn't really have much of a point in updating other than that I really hate being so miserable all the time. Everyone is upset at me for it, but it's like they all think I am enjoying it or something.

Let's all keep in mind:

I hate crying more than you hate hearing it!

<3>

No comments: