Sunday, May 4, 2008

Is There A Name For It?

I am worried for me. I keep having scenarios go through my head, things that never happened and will never happen, but they affect me as if they have or as if they will. Then I will stop and think, "It didn't happen like that, and there was no reason for you to believe that it was like that or that it will be like that." But as soon as the next time I think of it, I think of it... like that.
It scares me.
It's like I can't control my thoughts.
It's like I have memories of things that never happened.
I don't know if I'm more scared of the things that I can't help thinking about or of the fact that I can't stop believing them.


Uh...

<3 o.

1 comment:

Voegtli said...

Hello o

Don't be scared, you will get out of this ok.

I am busy these days but as soon as I have some time, I will give you some hints on how to "spread" your blog. I think once you get known, people will like it very much.

Have a good time

Peter