Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sometimes, I Wish I Could Be Really Mean

Particularly to Psycho. I really, really wish I could be mean to Psycho. I don't cuss or use swear words, but if I did, you'd be hearing a lot more about her. But that aside, the girl is just flat-out cruel. For example, Jaxie was a girl in Psycho's class, and they both graduated this year. Psycho and a lot of her friends hate Jaxie, and I'm not sure why. Jaxie, like anyone, can get annoying, and she can be rude sometimes, but she's nothign compared to Psycho. Anyway, Jaxie was planning on going to college at Boston. She's also valedictorian, which means she has to give a speech. So Psycho and her friends made t-shirts to wear under their graduation robes that read, "We Feel Sorry For Boston." The way our graduation is set up, they are facing her during her speech, so if they unzipped their robes, she'd be able to see them, and that was the plan.

Fortunately, Jaxie found out, and the plan was thwarted. (The principal found out and told them they wouldn't get their diplomas--ever--if they did it. I half wish he hadn't told them.)

And that aside, Psycho is very rude to everyone. Believe me, having to sit in front of her for an hour every day for a year was not fun. I actually cried in class a little about some things she'd said to me, and I never cry in class. I don't even remember what she said now, but I remember it was really humiliating.

I wish I could be really mean to Psycho. I know where she works and what her cars looks like. I want to superglue her gas cap to her car, and I want to superglue BB's in the tire caps. I want to use shaving cream to write "Who's Cool Now, You Little Fungus?" on the hood of her car, and maybe leave a box of rabbit poo in her trunk. Unfortunately, the odds of me doing any of that are slim to none, because, unlike Psycho, I just can't do something like that.

And I'm not sure why. She deserves it. I guess that as a young Christian lady, I know that I'm not supposed to seek revenge on people. But doesn't God sometimes use people to get vengeance on other people? I thought so.

I really hope he uses me to get revenge on Psycho.

<3 o.

1 comment:

Anji said...

Don't worry Karma will get her!