Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Matching Bra and Panties Type

Today I decided that I needed a new undergarment. A bra, to be exact. And because I was feeling especially un-cute at the time, I decided to look for an especially cute one. I found one, and it just so happened that there were matching underwear to go with it (The kind that look like really short shorts). I rarely splurge on myself anymore, particularly where clothing is involved, and I decided to go ahead and buy them, too.

I had never before seen myself as the matching bra and panties type, but I had never before thought about it either. And now that I am thinking about it, I can't imagine many girls not being the matching bra and panties type. I will tell you why.

Matching bra and panties are cute. Even if it's subtle or basic, a bra and panties that go together well is just charming, and all girls secretly (or not-so-secretly) want to feel cute and charming, so it makes sense that all girls would want to have that reassuring feeling that underneath their clothing, they do look cute and charming.

So I bought this totally adorable set of matching bra and panties, thinking it'd be a good way to give my mental attitude a little boost, but for some reason, knowing that I had a bag with stellar undergarments waiting for me behind the seat of my truck didn't make me feel any better tonight. I hope they work when I'm wearing them, or else that will have been a waste of twelve dollars.

<3 o.

No comments: