Thursday, April 3, 2008

Meet o.

I am a very scared girl. When I say that, I mean I get scared easily, and I am scared of many things. Windows at night, people getting into my house, losing my hair, crickets, reflections behaving wrongly, being killed, being responsible for the death of someone else, and all manner even more ridiculous or unlikely things. Up until now, my three greatest fears were getting cancer, getting paralyzed, and getting married. (Well, for a while I was really afraid of running out of PostSecrets to read. But then it happened, and life went on.)

Recently, however, I realized that not only am I a very scared girl. I am also a very unhappy girl, which has lead me to the discovery of my real greatest fear: Staying a very unhappy girl.

My friends don't realize that I'm unhappy. For most of my friends, I am the source of their cheer. I don't intend to hide my unhappiness, but I don't know how I'd confront the questions they would ask. But I realized that unless I did something about it, I would stay an unhappy girl. I'd just go on being unhappy and nothing would get better, only worse.

My Philosophy: If something has to be done, then do something. Even if you don't know what to do, don't just do nothing.

I was losing traces of sanity. I had to do something. I had to get rid of it. I couldn't talk to my friends, couldn't tell them what was inside me. I couldn't let them down, that their happy o wasn't really happy. They need the cheer they get from me so badly, most of them.

I have decided to create this obscure blog, one that will never gain any kind of attention for more than a moment from passersby, to spill out in.
I hope this works.

<3 face="Trebuchet MS">

2 comments:

K77 said...

I get scared of sooo many things too.
It's not just you.

7CHAN

Kat said...

I just found your blog. I plan on reading every post. I'm sure there are many more who do what I do but just don't leave a comment.

More people care than you know <3